So I received some phone cases I bought (off of ebay) for my Galaxy Note 3. My old glitter cases were boring and added a lot of unnecessary bulk to my already rather large phone. So I picked up a couple of plain ones. I decided to paint them since I didn’t want them to be too plain. Above are 2 of the finished cases. I’m personally in love with the palm leaves one, I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. The pineapples are great too but I feel like the leaves have much more dimension than the pineapple portion.
I guess I’m just really good at painting leaves.
I sanded the cases and applied a matte medium as a base before painting them to really help the acrylic paint adhere, and then topped it off with a clear acrylic spray to seal everything.
Bonus WIP below: